Today I am officially declaring Cameron a walker. He has been "walking" or taking steps for about a month now, but today he was walking all over the place. It was so cute to see how proud he was of what he could do. Isn't he the cutest little walker you have ever seen?

I love this picture, it looks like he is ready to take off running!

I love this picture, it looks like he is ready to take off running!



7 comments:
Oh my CUTE!!!! Ha, I Love these pictures!! It looks like he's dancing in the first one!! What a cutie!!
He looks so determined and proud! How cute! I love the way new walkers walk!
Congratulations! We are glad to know he is walking before Trevor. Watch out though he might like walking and running away when you are outside.
katie, this reminds me of those dreams where you want to run but you can't move, you know what i mean?!
Katie- he is sooooo darling. He is soooo big it seems he should have been walking a LONG time ago!! Ha! I can't wait to give those kids a hug this summer!
Go Cameron!! He looks so adorable and proud of himself!! What a handsome boy!
I love it! I don't know what's worse...carrying a heavy baby, or chasing another child! Good luck, Katie!
Post a Comment