We know that most of you don't have to take a picture of your Easter dinner, but we are still new at making our own big dinners with all of the fun family traditions. We were so proud of how it turned out. Eric loved having ham and has been eating it every day since because we had so much left over. (We didn't make the bunny cake, a friend brought it to us.)

4 comments:
everything looks great! it's making me hungry just looking at it :)!
I'm all about taking a picture of the Easter spread! Everything looks great! It also looks like your egg hunt was as warm as ours. Crazy!
Everything looks so tasty and i had to smile when i saw those good old pear bunny rabbits!! I want to know how to make that cute bunny cake!! It's darling!! I also LOVE the biking pictures. WE love using ours.
Gotta have the Pear Bunnies!!
Post a Comment