
Eric's parents gave us a bike trailer for Christmas that we have been so excited to use. On Saturday we put it together and took it for a spin. Annie and Cameron were very excited to try it out. Annie liked it and Cameron loved it. The thing that Annie didn't like was how much space Cameron was taking up. It is not his fault that he is such a big boy. The nice thing is that we have a bike seat also so Annie can ride in that when she needs a break from the big boy. We are excited to go on some of the trails around our house once we get into bike shape and the weather turns nice. Thanks Ralph and Teresa!


7 comments:
The bike trailer looks like so much fun. That should be fun for all of you. BTW Kate...thanks for the idea from your sister-in-law. I checked out blurb.com, and I think that's the new way to go. I couldn't believe how cheap it is. I'm sold on the idea. Thanks for passing it along!
we want to get one of these! we love bike riding but want to be able to bring calvin along too. have fun with it guys!
Katie--you are going to really get in shape by pulling this trailer! I can't believe that Cameron and Annie really do look like they could be twins!
You guys will have a great time with a bike trailer this summer! The canal path is beautiful in the spring/summer/fall. I'm sure the sun will be here eventually!
We have been wanting to get one of these. We have looked and priced them on several occassions, but just keep chalking it up to "someday". Have fun and enjoy your new little toy! :)
In this picture Cameron looks bigger than Annie. I can hardly believe how fast he's growing. I probably won't recognize him when we get back from the summer.
I just love the picture of the two of them on the step with their helmets on! So cute!
Post a Comment