Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Who will you marry?
Last night for family home evening we talked about temples and getting married in the temple. It was fun to be able to talk about Alisa and Ryan and how they will be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple. Then we looked at pictures of temples and talked about when Eric and I got married. Then I asked Annie who she thinks that she will marry. She thought about it for a minute and then said, "Maybe, Big Bird." I thought that was the cutest answer ever. I guess we will see in another 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's cute!! Lydia insists that she will marry Clayton. She is always telling him, "when you get bigger pal, you're going to marry me!"
Ha, that is the cutest ever!! I'm sure Big Bird will make an excellent husband!
that is so cute! i'm glad she took a minute to think about who her best options were. i think she chose a good one!
That is priceless! Thanks for posting, Katie. It's always fun to read what you all are up to.
That is priceless! Thanks for posting, Katie. It's always fun to read what you all are up to.
Post a Comment