Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pinewood Derby

Our ward every couple of months does a "Man"Richment (like the R.S. enrichment). They have done activities on grilling, fixing cars, finances, and what to look for when buying a home. Last night they did a pinewood derby and all of the guys were of course excited to re-live their boy scout days. Eric created this milk truck master piece. It was not built for speed, but definately gets creativity points. Way to go Eric!!!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Eric--
That is way cool! Very impressive. I think the idea of having the manrichment is pretty cool.

Stacie Hawley said...

That is AWESOME!! Ha ha...I love it! MANRICHMENT is a neat idea! I am totally going to have to pass that one on!! So...I hope you guys won in the creative category...I am sure he scored points with your fam!!

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Eric you deffinately scored points with us! We love the milk truck!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

that's awesome! The milk truck is so fun. I'm so impressed...all the fun details!

Alisa said...

Ha!!! Way to go!!! That's awesome. By the way, that is a soy milk truck, right?!!!!! :)

Amy said...

katie
i'm just now catching up on the blogs. I love all the pictures. There are some great ones from your idaho trip. I am also impressed with the car. i like teh man-richment idea!!

Anonymous said...

ManRichment...very cool. I'll have to pass that idea along! It's fun to see pictures of your cute family!

Heather said...

Way to go Eric I love it!