Monday, August 13, 2007

Andersen family Reunion on the Snake River

The Andersen family had a reunion at a place called Sunset over P just 10 minutes from where my parents live. We got there on Wednesday, August1st, in the afternoon and stayed until Friday, August 3rd, in the morning. There was a lot of fun things to do and the best part was just being together. The activity that was the biggest hit was the big slide that shot right into the river. You could go down on tubes or mats. (See pictures of below).

Annie enjoying the river


Eric went down the slide every way that he could think of, but I think this was definately the craziest. What a wild man!:)


Even though I was 7 months pregnant I decided that I definately that to try out the slide. I only went down on my bottom where most went on the tummies, but I didn't think that work very good for me. It was so much fun.


On Thursday after lunch we went out on a big Pontoon boat to a shallow part of the river and the kids were able to play and the adults played football and volleyball in the water.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: