Monday, August 13, 2007
Idaho Vacation
After our week in Utah with Eric's family we headed to Idaho to spend a week with my family. We had a great time going to the dairy, playing with Oreo (the dog), letting the kids be entertained by Joelle, playing games, going to Sunset over P for our reunion, boating, and fishing. The best was getting to see everyone. At the Andersen reunion and the Christensen reunion we saw all our grandparents, our parents, all of our siblings and their spouses, and all of the nieces and nephews. We have great families and love getting to see all of them!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i love all the pictures guys! it looks like you had a lot of fun up in idaho! and, i gotta say, you guys have some really cute kids! we can't wait to see you in just a couple months!!
I didn't know your parents were in Declo now! I knew that they moved but I never knew where. How fun! My parents are in Burley now. I love all the pictures, it looks like so much fun. You guys are all so cute!
Thanks for posting all your pictures! We had a great time too and it was so great to see your cute little family!!! We can't wait until your next trip to Idaho to see you guys again.
Woah, Katie!! You guys had some serious vacation time and you definitely lived it up! I'm so glad you had a great time, and I'm glad you're back home so we can see all your pics!
HI!!!! I miss you! I just got back in town, and I am finally getting caught up. It looks like you had SO much fun at your reunions, and..um...are you even looking pregnant yet? You are too cute. The kids look like they had a BLAST, gotta love cousins. Jack had a great time with the cousins in Oregon. I'll call ya to get caught up.
love ya
Katie, i loved looking at all your pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time in idaho!! Thanks for sharing.
Katie, it sounds like your summer was busier than ours! But also that you had a great time. Hooray for Family Reunions!!! Also, Grace is walking everywhere lately (she didn't walk until on her 15 month birthday), but she walks a LOT like Annie! It's so cute to see the same cautious little waddle. I hope you guys are all doing well. We miss you tons...especially each morning when we go walking by ourselves.
Post a Comment