Friday, September 29, 2006

The results are in...


The results are in Cameron is officially heavier than Annie. A lot of people have wondered when it would happen. I have to admit I am not one bit surprised. Cameron is heavy and that is all there is to it. We had physicals for both Annie (2 year) and Cameron (9months) today. Annie is 24 lbs. 7 oz. and 35 in. tall and Cameron is 25 lbs. 14 oz. and 31 in. tall. The other thing I realized today and maybe everyone else has noticed, but our kids have big heads. Okay, so there has been a comment from a 3 year old who said, "Mom, look at that baby he has a really big head!" Then when I tried a 12 month hat on Cameron when he was 4 months and it was too small. These things should have given it away. Not that any of this really matters, but it is funny. Annie's head is 50 cm which is 95 percentile at 2 years old and Cameron's head is 48 cm only 2 cm smaller. It makes me think, how big is Cameron's head going to be at 2? Wow!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Katie, this picture is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon. Your kids area adorable...!

Anonymous said...

What a darling picture!! I think it's so cute to see little Annie's arms around big Cameron. That's crazy that your nine month old is bigger than your two year old!!

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Kaitlyn said Cameron is probably going to be as big as WHitley's dad when he grows up. He's like 6'8". We love the pictures.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Adorable!! Same with Cameron in the blog below!!

Anonymous said...

What adorable kiddos!! It's so funny that Cameron has surpassed his big sister. At least it's not a little sister being bigger than her big brother--that would seem funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey katie- It's Melissa Garn
Finally got the internet at home and can look at your blog! I cannot believe how big your kids are they are darling! It sounds like you are doing really well! We just found out that Jordan passed the Bar exam! Yea--we get to keep our job! That's always a relief! We miss you guys. Keep posting-- your pictures are darling.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant believe how big Cameron is! Sadie is about Annie's size but Braden is about 10 lbs lighter than Cameron! Your kids look like they are good friends, thats great!