Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cam the Man



I can't believe that today Cameron is 9 months old! He is at such a fun stage making all kinds of noises, trying to figure out how to get around, and bugging Annie. One day Cameron was making the funniest face when he was eating. He would take a bite and then pucker up his lips. It was so cute! (See the picture) He loves swinging outside and would be happy to swing all day long if I would let him. Cameron is a big ball of love and I can't wait for everyone to finally meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! I can tell he is a big ball of love and we can't wait to meet him too!

Alisa said...

Holy Cow! Cameron is a babe! He's so cute! I love his puckering picture. It's so funny. He and Annie look so much a like to me. Can't wait to see him again.

Anonymous said...

Katie,
He looks just like you (in a masculine way). I'm so happy for you four--what a cute family!
We are starting our own family, with an arrival expected in early february! Hopefully, he'll be as cute as Cameron.
Love your guts,
Pig