August 28, 2011
Born at 2:59pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 21 1/2 inches
I was scheduled to be induced today and so I came in at 8am. My doctor broke my water at 9am and things went kind of slow for the first few hours. Once things got going though it went really fast and our sweet Mary was born just about 15 minutes after getting my epidural. All in all the delivery was great and Mary is a cute, healthy baby. We are so happy to have her here.
7 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on another beautiful baby!
Congratulations Katie! She is precious! Can't wait to meet her!
congratulations! you sure make cute babies!! i can't believe, 15 minutes!
Congrats Katie! She is darling and I am so glad things went smoothly for you. I love all the pictures with the kids- they look so happy to have a new sister!
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby. Have fun with your 5 kidos. It sure makes a full house!!
Ohmigoodness Katie! You look so great! :) She looks so adorable! And I love that she already has a hat!! hehe Hope recovery is going well! :)
Doing a little catch-up blog reading, and I can't believe that I am just hearing this happy news!!!! Congrats, Katie. You look awesome. Can't wait to meet Mary!
Post a Comment