Here is Mary ready to go home. Isn't so the most beautiful baby ever! The kids were so cute when they came to pick me up. They were so excited that Mary actually got to come in our car and come home. They had a little stuff dog for her and a Reese peanut butter cup for me (my favorite). Then when I walked in the door I was told to go upstairs so they could get the play ready for me. Then the performed, "Scooby Doo Camp Scare" a favorite movie. It was so cute! I am one lucky momma!!!:)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Visit from Annie and Going home
Yesterday while I was still in the hospital Annie came and spent some time with me and held Mary. Annie is so wonderful with her and has the magical touch. I think it is going to be so helpful to have an older daughter that can help out. Mary is already loving having so many hands to hold her.
Here is Mary ready to go home. Isn't so the most beautiful baby ever! The kids were so cute when they came to pick me up. They were so excited that Mary actually got to come in our car and come home. They had a little stuff dog for her and a Reese peanut butter cup for me (my favorite). Then when I walked in the door I was told to go upstairs so they could get the play ready for me. Then the performed, "Scooby Doo Camp Scare" a favorite movie. It was so cute! I am one lucky momma!!!:)
Here is Mary ready to go home. Isn't so the most beautiful baby ever! The kids were so cute when they came to pick me up. They were so excited that Mary actually got to come in our car and come home. They had a little stuff dog for her and a Reese peanut butter cup for me (my favorite). Then when I walked in the door I was told to go upstairs so they could get the play ready for me. Then the performed, "Scooby Doo Camp Scare" a favorite movie. It was so cute! I am one lucky momma!!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mary is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! Looks like a Christensen! And her hat is so cute. Enjoy your sweet new babe!
She is so ADORABLE!!! :) <3
She is so beautiful! We really do want to come see her on Thursday if that's alright. We'll even bring you dinner :)
Congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment