On Monday, we did a hike to a Lake and everyone enjoyed doing the rope swing into the Lake. Even Annie and Cameron got brave enough to do the rope swing from a lower level. I was very surprised!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Bear Lake Reunion
Eric's family had a family reunion at Bear Lake. It started Sunday, August 7th and went through Friday, August 12th. It was a fun filled week!!!
On Monday, we did a hike to a Lake and everyone enjoyed doing the rope swing into the Lake. Even Annie and Cameron got brave enough to do the rope swing from a lower level. I was very surprised!
On Monday, we did a hike to a Lake and everyone enjoyed doing the rope swing into the Lake. Even Annie and Cameron got brave enough to do the rope swing from a lower level. I was very surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment