Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Day of School

Last Wednesday, September 8th, was the 1st day of school. My friend Lisa took these great 1st day pictures. It is hard to believe that I have 3 kids old enough to go to school. Annie started 1st grade and is loving every minute of it. Cameron is going to preschool 5 day a week at CP Rochester with his same teacher Mrs. Lisa. Megan is going to CP Rochester on Thursdays and Fridays in Mrs. Marcy's class and seems excited to be one of the big kids.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That is really weird that you have three kids going to school! One thing I miss about NY is that there is plenty of room for 3-year-olds to go to school. I tried to get Hannah into a class this year, but the priority was for the older kids so she didn't get a spot. Another boring year home with mom I guess. :o) I miss you guys!!

Amber Carter said...

Adorable pictures! :)

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

cute pics!