Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Annie!

On Thursday, September 23rd, Annie turned 6 years old. I really can't believe it. She loved her birthday this year and enjoyed telling everyone all about it. She woke up early and then waited for everyone to wake up so she could open her presents. Then it was off to school where she got to wear a crown that let everyone know that she was the birthday girl. I went and ate lunch with her and brought a treat for her class at school. Then in the evening we went to McDonald's where her school was doing a special night and so she got to see her teacher and a lot of her friends. We came just in time to have cake and ice cream with any friends that were playing outside. It really was a great day!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

Happy Birthday Annie!
I hope you had a great day!!!

Joelle said...

What a fun day. You are a lucky 6 year old.

Heather said...

The cake turned out so cute! Happy Birthday to Annie.