Monday, June 22, 2009

Stony Brook playground

After hiking in the rain we made it to this very fun playground. We sent Eric back up the trail (which he did in just over 16 minutes!) to get the van while we played. The kids had a great time even though it continued to rain! What a fun weekend!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Ramptons said...

Oh how I miss you! Your kids are enormous! Annie is a beauty! Really, I miss you so much. I miss all of those wonderful NY places like Stonybrook. Aaah, maybe one day I will go back. love ya.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like a fun trip! Good for you to not let the rain ruin your plans! I bet it will be one of those things you remember forever!!! (You would fit in quite well here in Washington....hint, hint!!!)

Jillian said...

What a trooper for camping so late in pregancy! We are spending the 4th in Midway, UT. We are hiking Stewart Falls one of the days. No doubt I will reminisce about those good times at Aspen Grove. :)

The Favorite said...

I love the raincoats and rain boots!
You are an awesome mom to hike in the rain. Hope you're all drying off.