Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Visitors

We have been so lucky to have so many visitors in a past few months. We love it! This time my brother Ben, sister-in-law Robbie, and their 2 oldest boys, Tyler-7 and Trey-5 were able to come. We weren't sure if they were going to make it, but are so glad that they did. They arrived in Rochester on Tuesday, June 2nd and were able to stay until Saturday, June 6th. It is amazing what we can pack in to a few days. I will give just a quick overview of what we did and post more pictures when I get them. I decided I would let Robbie (who is an amazing photographer and took the best pictures-THANKS) take all of the pictures and then just send me a disk. The only place that I took pictures was a Niagara Falls.
Tuesday- dinner, played outside, relaxed and chatted
Wednesday- Strong National Musuem of Play (Ben and fam spent 6 hours-that tells you how wonderful it is), Thai food, Rochester Redwings baseball game
Thursday- Palmyra (Gradin Printing Press, Smith Farm and Sacred Grove, Temple, Chill n'Grill, Hill Cumorah, then Ben and fam went on to Fayette and back to Palmyra for a few things.
Friday- Eric's school, Rochester cemetary (sounds weird, but is huge and very unique), Ben and fam went mini golfing, hiking at Mendon Ponds, Pizza, Lake Ontario
Saturday- Niagara Falls
Maid of the Mist- We hadn't done this yet and our kids had a great time on the boat.

Robbie, Ben, Tyler, Trey


Cameron, Megan, Annie, Eric, Katie


I thought this picture was super cute!:)


Enjoying the mist!

We had such a wonderful time with Ben, Robbie, Tyler, and Trey! Thanks for coming!:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa C said...

Wow! You really did pack a lot in!

The Favorite said...

That is a lot of things to do in little time. Strong and a ball game? Whew- we're always worn out and speaking of which we want to go there again with you sometime soon. I love the pictures!

Bart and Krista said...

It looks like you guys had a great time with your family. Katie we are SO close! We need to see each other. It's been far too long!

Lisa O said...

I was missing you today so I came to your blog. Hurray for visitors! Hope all is well in Rochester. We love you guys. Let's chat soon!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

How fun! Makes me want to visit!!!