Friday, January 30, 2009

Brighton Fire Station

Today for our Friday Activity we went to the Brighton Fire Station. We learned about fire safety, firemen and their equipment, and the FIRE TRUCKS. All 3 kids loved looking the fire trucks and "driving" them. We got in and out many times. It was a great day!


3 cute firemen


Cameron trying on the heavy hat.


Of course, Annie would not let us leave until they got their own fire fighter hats and I am glad we got them because they look super cute.


Handsome Cam
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

so cute! I love the fire station! I need to take my Asher to go see it! The other kids have already been!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

How fun....so, did you just go on your own? Never thought of doing that....Jared went a couple of times with his preschool in Colo. That is so fun that you did that with your kids!

Elizabeth said...

What a great outing! Your kiddos are looking so big and adorable. We will miss you this summer, but hope Eric and the kids can make it!

Heather Jewell said...

I love the wrestling post. That's how we make it through the winter when we need to burn off steam.

Jillian said...

Just found out that you're pregnant. Congrats! I'm right behind you, due September 3rd. It's crazy to think that you will have four kids already. Are we really that old?! It would be nice to see you and your family sometime. Who knows, maybe someday.