Baby #4 is on the way!!!
Due August 4th, 2009

Annie, Cameron, and Megan are all very excited. We told them last night for Family Home Evening.
When Annie finally figured it out she said, "Are you serious?" and then got a huge smile and said, "You don't look pregnant." Then this morning she asked, "How did the baby get in your tummy?":)
Cameron has been thinking a lot about it. A few of the cute things he has said are, "I don't have a baby in my tummy." "The food you eat will be for the baby." "Will the new born baby be slimy like I was?"
I am sure Megan would be excited if she had a clue what was being talked about. She loves babies and can even say BABY!!!
Due August 4th, 2009

Annie, Cameron, and Megan are all very excited. We told them last night for Family Home Evening.
When Annie finally figured it out she said, "Are you serious?" and then got a huge smile and said, "You don't look pregnant." Then this morning she asked, "How did the baby get in your tummy?":)
Cameron has been thinking a lot about it. A few of the cute things he has said are, "I don't have a baby in my tummy." "The food you eat will be for the baby." "Will the new born baby be slimy like I was?"
I am sure Megan would be excited if she had a clue what was being talked about. She loves babies and can even say BABY!!!
We are so happy that another sweet baby will be joining our family. We are so blessed!!!

23 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! We're so excited for you guys. We know baby #4 will be so loved.
Yeah!!! Congrats you guys!! Another NY Christensen! Can't wait!
It looks like it will be another adorable baby! I'm sure August will seem like a long time for your kids to wait for this new little sibling. Congratulations!
How exciting! I am telling you.....just go one day beyond that due date!....ok, so it is your 4th, i guess that is 1) wishful thinking and 2) not nice to insist or suggest that anyone should go beyond a due date!
Katie! Congrats!!! I can't believe you are on #4! Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents and have each other to grow up together. This time you should just get a mid-wife to live at your house until the baby is born, since the last delivery went so fast! ;)
Yay!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you've been feeling well. I can't wait for the new little Christensen to get here.
Hooray, hooray! We are so excited for you guys. You both are such great parents. Sean and I watch you all the time to get pointers on how to raise our kids. Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! We're right behind you with our 4th. I'm due Aug 19!
I heard the GREAT news this morning. I was going to call, but I'll say congratulations on your blog first! Love you guys!
Yay!!! Congrats!!! I am very excited for you guys but sad we won't see you there this summer!! I hope you are feeling you well.
so excited for you guys and for another little christensen!
I know I already congratulated you but I wanted to blog my congratulations also :) Dare I suggest you hold out a little longer so that you could share a birthday with baby #4...As cool as that would be, I'm guessing there's no way you will make it to the 10! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are SOOOO happy for you!!!
Megan's walking just in time ;)
Congratulations!!!!! Maybe this baby is more patient that sweet Meg and will come on your bday!!!!
Hooray, you guys. This is SUCH great news!
tell annie not to hold her breath about you looking pregnant. you never look pregnant until the very end! congrats!
Thanks for sharing your happy news! Congrats again, we love you guys!
Oh my gosh!!! You are leaving me behind big time! I gotta catch up! Well, baby number four is one lucky little thing, you are the best momma ever. I love you and miss you.
Congratulations! I hope you have been feeling well.
Hooray! Now you need to invent the quadruple jogging stroller.
That is so wonderful! Congrats and I hope all goes well with everything. We want to come play with you again soon!
Alright you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!
Looks like I'm a little behind the times, but congratulations!!! We're excited to meet the newest blond-haired, blue-eyed Christensen baby. And we hope Katie gets to have this one not in the living room. :)
Post a Comment