On Jan 2nd, we went to the Bountiful Rec Center to go swimming. It took a little bit of warming up, but it wasn't long before we were all having a blast. All three of our kids went down the big yellow slide (which is a huge thing for Annie especially). Once they tried it they wanted to go again and again. We stayed for almost 3 hours and it was me and Eric who were worn out and had to call it quits. We will definately be going back.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Katie--you're on a roll now!! I love all the posts and updates of your fun Christmas. Happy 3rd birthday to Cameron!!
Hey, Katie! I just caught up on your blog. You're pictures are so cute. You are looking great! Also, I wanted to tell you I loved your family picture you sent with your Christmas card. What a beautiful picture - I love how you are posed, so much better than the studio poses. Every year I buy Christmas cards and not once have I sent them out. Terrible huh! I even addressed one to you but I always want to wait until I get everyone's addresses together before I send it... and that never happens apparently!
Wow, you guys had a busy break! Looks like fun.
ve all these posts. Your kids are seriously the cutest kids ever. So sweet. Looks like you had fun adn by the way you are looking GREAT katie. Cute suit and you look fab!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas vacation!! How fun! I love all the dinosaurs Cameron got! And the Bountiful rec center sounds like fun....good for Annie to go down the slide! Hopefully next time you go we will be with you!
Post a Comment