Monday, September 10, 2007

Cameron's much needed haircut

I have been afraid to cut Cameron's hair and so had only given him 2 trims around the bottom. He hair is so fine and feathery that I didn't want to ruin it, but after him asking for a ponytail and realizing that I actually could put his hair in a pony made me realize he was long overdue for a cut. Last Monday, Labor Day, I sat him in the highchair and give him two suckers to keep his hands busy. Everything was going just fine until I turned on the clippers to start the process. Cameron just put his head down and cried and cried and cried. While he was busy crying, I got busy cutting and it actually only took about 10 minutes and the torture was over and it actually turned out better than I thought it would. Cameron is a handsome little boy and it makes him look so grown up!


I can't believe that I let his hair get this long!!!


Crying!


More crying!


One handsome little boy!:)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Isn't it amazing how one little haircut can automatically change them from your little baby to your BIG boy!!! He really does look so grown up! So cute!!!

Dakin said...

Yeah for handsome haircuts!

Amber Carter said...

Great haircut! Better than mine on Braden... Too bad you aren't closer! I'm sure Braden would gladly switch stylists.

Elizabeth said...

I know it's hard to bring yourself to do it, but he looks so handsome!! You did a great job!

Alisa said...

Fre-Fru!!! He is handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little man! With our boys we discovered the Flow-Bee (vacuum cut) years ago. We must be the lamest people on the planet but I swear it's the way to go with three boys! Give 'em a sucker and it's all over in the blink of an eye. Well, until ya nick their ear with the scissors...then they never let you forget it!

Heather said...

Cute haircut!