Monday, September 10, 2007

1st day of Preschool

Today is Annie's 1st day of preschool. She is going to a place called CP Rochester on Mondays and Tuesdays from 1pm until 3:30pm. She has been very excited to go ever since we went to visit in the Spring. Two weeks ago she went and met her teacher Miss Lisa and got see her classroom. Annie has been telling everyone about it. She was nervous, but excited when I dropped her off. I think that she is going to do great!!! I don't know if it is harder for the mom or the child on the first day of preschool.


Isn't she the cutest preschooler you have ever seen?


Cameron didn't want to miss out on the fun and so he had to get his picture taken also.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Liz said...

your kids are SO cute!! annie looks so proud to be going to school, i love it! way to go on cameron's haircut, it is so hard to cut babies hairs!!

Marie W said...

What cuties! They are getting so big. Annie's shirt is DARLING. I would wear it...if I could be assured I would look as cute in it as she does, that is. Happy 1st Day of Preschool, Annie!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

She looks adorable- and Cameron too. How exciting for Annie!

Elizabeth said...

Annie is sooooo cute! I love the first picture with the biggest smile she can possibly give!!

Alisa said...

CUTE!!! She is the cutest!!

Dakin said...

Yeah for school! I'm so glad that Luke and Annie have been getting along so well lately. Its fun to go to school with friends.

esmiley said...

She really is the cutest preschooler ever! And Cameron looks so handsome with his haircut!

Amy said...

oh she is darling and so is cameron! The haircut scene is way too familiar.

Carrie said...

Katie, Annie looke sooo cute, what a sweet smile!! I have to say....Annie is really looking like you these days.

Ralph and Teresa said...

GReat big hugs from Grandma C!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's going to CP Rochester...we loved it there! Can't believe your baby's in preschool!

Lisa O said...

Annie looks so stylish for her first day of preschool! Hope it's a great year Annie!

The Ramptons said...

Annie, this is me Jack, I wanted to say that you look really cute in your schoolo clothes. I hope you have a great time at your school. you can come to my house anytime you want.

BrianJ said...

She looks very happy, Katie. Who is her teacher anyway? I can't imagine a better preschool than CP.

rachellekc said...

Wow! She sure seems grown up! It was fun to catch up on your blog and wee what you guys have been up to.