These pictures are a little late, but not forgotten. We had a great 4th this year. It started out with a yummy breakfast of blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausage, hash browns, and juice with our friends the Stewarts. Then we went to the church for the Primary parade and flag ceremony. Later that evening we had a bar-b-que with friends from Whipple Park and then to top it all off we went and watched the Rochester City Fireworks from the U of R campus. Annie and Cameron had a great day and especially loved wearing their flag shirts.



8 comments:
I love that Cameron is pushing Annie in the wagon! What cute kiddos, can't wait to see you guys!
Cute pictures. BTW...happy anniversary today! We can't wait til you come. We're all counting down the days.
It looks like lots of fun! That is a very cute family picture and you all look very patriotic! We can't wait to see you all in couple weeks!
I haven't commented much lately, but I wanted to let you know that I've been checking in on you. It seems that life is good. I like all the 4th of July attire. We are excited to see you guys at Alisa's wedding.
Cute! Cute! Cute! What a fabulously patriotic family. Don't you just love summer time holidays?
Glad to see you guys are doing well. Congrats on your new home!
Hey Katie! I can't believe how big your kids are! Especially Annie. They are both adorable. Congrats on baby #3!
Hey there! I happened onto your blog through Rebecca's site and thought I'd say hi! It's fun to see your cute (and growing!) family. All your family fun makes me miss Rochester!
Post a Comment