
On Friday after dinner we went to Schoen Place to feed the ducks. It is right on the Erie Canal not far from where we live. Don't we live in the coolest place. Annie, Cameron, and I went a few weeks ago and Annie has been wanting to go back. After we go different places, Annie always says, "I come here with my daddy!" She is definately a daddy's girl. I love little activities like this that don't take long, don't cost a thing, but bring the biggest smiles to Annie and Cameron's faces. It doesn't take much to make these little ones happy. I love Annie and Cameron so much and am thankful to Heavenly Father for sending them to our family. I am also grateful for a husband who is caring and loving and makes each of us feel so special. Life is great!:)
1 comment:
yeah! Life is good. Amazing how such simple things can make you feel so happy. I love family outings like this. It's tons of fun to to with the kids by myself but there is nothing like having dad come along too!!
Post a Comment