This past Friday and Saturday we moved into our new place in Whipple Park. Moving even when it is just down the street is still a big job. Needless to say we have been exhausted and we are so glad to have it done before we go on vacation. Most of the house is organized and put back together, but we still have pictures to hang and closets to organize. It is kind of funny to move into a place that is so similiar to our previous place, but to find so many difference both good and bad. I know that we are going to love it here! We have a great neighbors and the extra bedroom really will make a huge difference. Everyone will have to come and see us and our new home!:)
P.S. Hill Cumorah Pageant is this week~ don't miss your chance to come and see it while we are here. Only 3-4 more summers!:)
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is definitely on my plan to get there for the pageant before you guys leave. I was hoping it would've been this summer, but then some big things came up!! Can't wait to see you!!!
I'm so sorry we weren't there to help you guys move! Glad you are all settled now. Enjoy the Pagaent!
finally a new post from you!! I mean, really I was glad eric contributed but really, we need new info!! And pictures for that matter. I am glad things went well with your move. Have fun at pagaent! Boy will we miss it this year!
Put us down for next summer!!! I would love to come see you guys and the pageant. Now I just have to convince Greg that next year would be perfect:)
Post a Comment