Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Camping

On Friday and Saturday we went camping at Westcott Beach State Park. It was about 2 1/2 hours Northeast of Rochester on Lake Ontario. We went with our friends the Rogers (Danny, Mary, and Colby-who is Cameron's age). Danny is in the MD PhD program at the University of Rochester and is in charge of the activities this year. He planned the camping and white water rafting and they invited us to tag along.

Eric took a half day off on Friday and so we got to our campsite about 4pm. It was nice to be able get set up and enjoy the area before it got dark.


There were a lot of seagulls and Cameron spent a lot of time chasing after them and when he wasn't doing that he was trying to get a good look at the dog at the campsite across the street. He really likes animals!


Annie is a great bubble blower and she also likes to chase the bubbles and pop them. She loved camping and especially the tent.


By the end of the car ride Annie and Cameron were starting to be very silly. Here is a picture of them blowing kisses to each other!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Gwen said...

XOXOXOXO here are some hugs and kisses being blown to Annie and Cameron from Lydia and Wyatt!!!!

Gwen said...

are you guys all moved in to your new apartment???

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

looks like you have been having a ton of fun!

Elizabeth said...

You guys look like you had a great time! I was just telling Camie the other day that I think you guys do a great job of getting out and exploring the area you live in.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Darling pictures and what a fun way to spend a weekend. It reminds me of camping trips with you kids, Eric! Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom/Teresa

Ben and Robbie and family said...

I knew you were up to something fun...we were just waiting to see it. When will you start looking pregnant? You look great (even if you are a giant).

The Ramptons said...

Hey you, I think I am going to stop looking at your blog...it is too painful that I am missing all the fun. Don't get me wrog, I am glad you guys are having such a blast, I just wish we were with ya!CUTE PICS!!!!!

Liz said...

these are so cute! we should get together and go camping sometime!! not much longer till we get to see each other!

Amy said...

love the pictures. I can't wait to go camping again!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

What a fun trip it looks like you had. Eric---white water rafting sounds like so much fun!!!