Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pony Tail

Today I put Annie's hair in a pony tail and I thought that it made her look so grown up and cute. Annie is just getting so much personality these days. I love it! Everyday I have new things to laugh about.









Annie is such a good little mommy. She always has a baby that she is taking care of. Babies are a lot of work, feeding, changing, napping, etc. It takes up a lot of her time.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh!! What a cutie she is. I love the scrunched up face!!!

Lisa O said...

Love the ponytail Annie! You are such a good little mommy.

Gwen said...

Katie...HIDE ALL OF YOUR SCISSORS NOW!!! We had just gotten to the stage of being able to put Lydia's hair into a ponytail when she found the scissors and chopped her hair all off!!!
Annie looks way too cute (and grown-up) with her hair like that and I would hate for the same tragedy to strike your family. Hide the scissors!!!:)

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Annie-You are so cute! I loved coming to your house. You are a great pretender, now when my kids fix me pretend food I always remember to swallow.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

she is soooo cute! I can tell that she and Kayleigh will have fun this summer!!!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Katie,

I am surprized you are moving! In all the times we've talked, I have not heard a word! That will be very nice for you guys!

Annie looks so cute with her ponytail. Love ya, Teresa