Friday, June 22, 2007

Strawberry Picking at Gro-Moore Farms

Every week our ward has a Friday activity as an interest group in Relief Society. This week we went and picked strawberries and at a Gro-Moore Farms. There were rows and rows of strawberries ready to pick. It was hard not to keep picking because they were so beautiful and it was so much fun! Eric told me that I could get as many as a wanted as long as I was planning to make a strawberry pie. When we got home we made strawberry freezer jam and tomorrow we will make a pie. As for the rest of the strawberries we will just have to eat them and freeze them for smoothies. Yum! Yum!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

That is the cuttest face!! I love it! She is so cute!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Cute picture of Annie!