Saturday, January 06, 2007

Skiing for Heather's Birthday

My parents live just a half hour away from Pomerelle ski hill and so a group of us (Brandon, Heather, Ben, and myself) went for Heather's 19th birthday. It was so cold! It was 8 degrees when we got there and 10 degrees when we left. Then the wind decided it needed to blow all day long. Other than the weather it was a very fun day. It was funny because I was the one that had been skiing the most recent and that was 3 years ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAtie--that looks like so much fun!! Good for you for getting out to ski. I haven't been for a long time either! Hopefully it isn't too hard to re-learn!

Liz said...

Katie, when do you go back home? That's so fun that you get to spend so much fun time with your family. We were skiing last week for a full week and I was exhausted by the end of the week! Have fun

Elizabeth said...

Wahoo! You are a trooper! I can't believe you guys stuck it out on such a cold day. We got some good skiing in while in Colorado and it felt so good to get on the slopes. Glad you enjoyed!

Anonymous said...

Katie, you look way hot. Keep it up.