I have to admit that I love that Annie and Cameron are so close in age, 15 months is perfect now. They have so much fun together. Today it was fun to watch them laugh and play. They definately have their hard times, but overall they really enjoy each other. Cameron's favorite activity is climbing the stairs and so Annie decided that she should join him when I went to take a picture. She loves getting her picture taken, if you can't tell!

Say CHEESE!

I love you Annie!

Cameron wanting to be like his cousin Wyatt (see Gwen's blog). He makes a cute girl.
Great teeth Ann!
3 comments:
What CUTE pictures of your kids!!! I'm glad wyatt's not the only one being dressed up as a girl. We miss you guys!!!
I LOVE this! My sister and I are 14 mos. apart and we're the best of friends. You can tell they really love each other.
These pictures make us miss our adorable Annie and Cameron. Cameron and Wyatt will figure out something to make things even when they grow up. Mom
Post a Comment