


Our little (not so little) Cameron turned 1 year old yesterday. It was fun to be able to celebrate with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma, and grandpa. We had a party after lunch consisting of Ring around the Rosie, Duck duck goose, and pin the ball on the hoop. Then Cameron opened up his presents. Then we had mac n' cheese, hot dogs, peas, and jello for dinner which Cameron loved. After that we had cake and ice cream. I think Cameron had a wonderful birthday. I am still having a hard time believe that it has already been a year. The time flies when your busy!
2 comments:
It looks like Cameron had a great birthday party! I can't believe he is already a year old! Looks like you guys are having fun, thanks for posting pictures!
Katie
These are a great reminder of our fun Christmas this year...It has been great having you guys here
Dad C
Post a Comment