Friday, January 19, 2007

Helping make Daddy lunch

Annie is quite the little helper. She loves to help me do everything. Make dinner, sweep the floor, clean up, and she has really been enjoying making daddy's lunch. She gets out 4 pieces of bread and puts the meat and cheese on and then she loves to put everything in the bag. When you're helping you're happy! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! It is nice once they can actually help with things--that's what I do a lot to keep Lydia occupied--involve her in helping me so I can still get my things done too! Maybe I should give LYdia the job of Matt's lunch so he would actually get one for once!

Ralph and Teresa said...

That is darling!! Having just spent time at Amy's it makes me laugh! You'd think all you Mothers are slave drivers!! Lucy doesn't stop! I keep wondering what the Brazilian neighbors think when they see her out scrubbing the patio, cleaning out the car, washing windows and walls in 90 degree weather!! Child abuse!! But she LOVES to do it. That's what she decides to do for fun, not because Amy has asked her to!! It is funny! I've also noticed when she's done, she's done! The mop will drop, the rags and cleaning stuff is wherever she decides she's finished, but truly...up to that point, she's done a great job!! Thanks for the picture!! It is so cute! Love, Teresa