Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween


We had a wonderful "Halloween night" as Annie would say. We went to our ward trunk-or-treat and Annie discovered how fun Halloween is. She had a pumpkin bucket that filled up with candy very fast. It got heavy, but she would not let me carry it. The rest of night she kept saying, "Treat, please!" We were a hit with our Wizard of Oz theme. Eric was a great Tin man don't you think? Annie was Toto, but we had a few people say, "I didn't know there was a black and white panda on the Wizard of Oz." Cameron was the cutest lion ever, although he prefers just holding his costume. I was Dorothy and I even had red shoes. It was a lot of fun! When we got back home we had a few treat-or-treaters and Annie went to a couple of her friends that live around here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome having a family theme for dressing up!! Matt and I were lame--no costumes!! I love Cameron's lion costume!

Alisa said...

ADORABLE!!!! Go eric, I'm impressed with the costume! Seriously, so cute!!

Heather said...

I love your holloween costumes. You guys are amazing!

Ralph and Teresa said...

No kidding this blog was worth seeing!!! Adorable! How cute yoy all looked and so clever!!!! THanks for sending pictures!! I LOVED them! You look like you enjoy being a family! How fun! Love, Teresa and Mom