Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Annie is "SO" funny

It is funny that when you spend time with some one you pick up on the phrases they use and the way they talk. The last couple of days I have just had to stop and laugh because Annie will say things just the way I do. The funniest one is the word so added on to the end of anything she says. "My baby sad, so." "I eat dinner, so." And she drags it out, soooo. I don't say so quite that same way (or do I) but I know that I do use the word so as a filler especially when I am talking on the phone. So...I just think Annie is hillarious. Kids really do say the funniest things. We laugh at Annie on a regular basis. I wish you guys could hear the way she says things.

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Sooo, Katie, I will probably be the only one who dares to laugh at your soooo. Yes, I am guessing you could listen to Annie and hear exactly how you say the word sooo. We love both of you, MOM

Liz said...

Katie...Travis always says I do the same thing when I'm on the phone!! I didn't really realize it until he pointed out.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Katie,

That is cute! I will have to observe her over Thanksgiving and see if she is mimicing her mother because I'll have to admit...I have heard you say soooo the way you mentioned! Love ya and see you soon!! I'll also see if I can see the carrot glow!