Check out what's going on in the fun lives of Eric, Katie, Annie, Cameron, Megan, James, and Mary.
Friday, November 03, 2006
More Halloween pictures
The Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow
Halloween with kids is the best!!!
Our Pumpkins (Eric's-left, Katie & Annie's-right)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Annie and Cameron look adorable their costumes and Eric's tin man is impressive; however, your pumpkin is most impressive! I never knew you had such pumpkin carving skills!
Eric, I AM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PUMPKIN!! I also love the Tin Man!! It's all so cute. I love how my boys express their creativity in cookie decorating, egg coloring and pumpkin carving. You guys are so talented!! Love, Mom
4 comments:
Annie and Cameron look adorable their costumes and Eric's tin man is impressive; however, your pumpkin is most impressive! I never knew you had such pumpkin carving skills!
I think pumpkin carving must run in the family!! Eric has a very ornate pumpkin! I really love the picture of your kids--that's one you should frame!
Your pumpkins are amazing! Annie and Cameron are so cute! I miss you guys!
Eric, I AM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PUMPKIN!! I also love the Tin Man!! It's all so cute. I love how my boys express their creativity in cookie decorating, egg coloring and pumpkin carving. You guys are so talented!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment