Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A New Look


I finally decided that it was time for something besides a pony tail everyday. I have wanted to try swoop bangs for a long time and so I finally did it! I am definately a fan. I love having the style, but still being able to pull it back. What do you think?

4 comments:

Liz said...

Katie, I love it! I like the bangs a lot. They can be a scary thing at first but I am a big fan! It makes for a very cute pony tail! Glad you're back to blogging! We've missed you!

Alisa said...

Katie!! So cute, I'm serious! I've been debating a hair cut and this definitely makes me want to go through with it. It looks great! But besides that....YOU look great!! You look so skinny!!

Alisa said...

ps....nice photo skills Eric!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! You're such a babe!