Thursday, March 01, 2012

Trip to Virginia

On President's Day I loaded the kids in the car and headed to Leesburg, Virginia to see my friend, Marie and her family (we were roommates all through college). The kids had the week off school for winter break and Eric is working hard to finish up his thesis and so it seemed like a perfect time to go. The kids were great in the car. Annie did a great job passing out treats, helping Mary, and fixing any problems. My other friend (and roommate) Linsy lives in Hershey, Pennsylvania and was able to come and hang out as well. We had a wonderful time laughing, talking, and letting the kids play. The weather was fabulous and made me anxious for Spring. We enjoyed playing outside, swimming, visiting Marie's mom, Costco lunch, playing Legos and playdough, the Farm Heritage Museum, and many more things! Thanks for the fun week Marie and Linsy!:) Loved it!













3 comments:

The Favorite said...

Very fun!
I knew that there was a reason we didn't make it out to Rochester last week. We do have a day off in March that we'd like to come visit- I let you know which day exactly. Great pictures :)

Rebe said...

Looks like so much fun! That's a lot of cute kids! I love that picture of Mary in the swing- so so sweet.

Jancisco said...

How fun! Marie is the sweetest. Someday we'll have an Aspen Grove road trip too.