Monday, March 05, 2012

One Sweet Girl

We love our Mary. She is getting so big. It is amazing how big they seem when they can sit up and play with toys. Does it get any sweeter than this little girl?
 

 

 

 

Cameron was home when I took these pictures and he was being pretty silly. Mary adores Cameron and lights up when ever she sees him. He definitely gives her the most attention and talks to her in a very sweet voice. I love seeing Cameron with Mary!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisa said...

look at her!! i can't believe how big she is and i've never met her! it's hard to believe that she and olivia will be great friends when they get older, yet mary seems so much bigger than olivia right now! can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!

Michelle said...

I want my house hunting to be as easy as yours! How did you find it??? So happy for you and excited for your next stage of life!