On Saturday morning we hiked Watkins Glen which is by far my favorite hike that we have done in the area. It is a beautiful gorge with 19 different waterfalls. Our kids did great hiking it and even climbed the 180 stairs at the top. We had a great time! After the hike we ate lunch and went swimming. Life is good!:)
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks beautiful and fun. These pictures of Cameron tells us that he is a normal boy and you have your hands full. Good Luck!!!
So fun! I love your family picture at the top of you blog too!
Love the new family picture in your blog header! I can't believe James is 1 already!
This looks like a beautiful place to be, you are very lucky to have such a beautiful family and live in a beautiful area.
I love the family photo as the header. Darling family.
Post a Comment