Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IDAHO vacation

On June 24th, I flew for the first time with all 4 kids by myself. It is so nice that Annie and Cameron are so grown up now and can be such good helpers. Annie had to sit across the aisle by herself and was so brave. I was very proud of her. Cameron was proud of himself for not crying on take off and landing. That has always been a scary thing for him. Megan did cry a little bit, but once we were up she was fine. I put James in the carseat and held Megan and that made all of us happy. Our travels were uneventful which was good and we got into to Utah at 11:00am which was nice because we still had the whole day to play. Amy (Eric's sister) and her kids were at Ralph and Teresa's (Eric's parents) house and so it was fun to have cousins to play with. That day we went swimming and then my parents and sister, Heather came and had dinner at the Christensen's house which was fun. The next morning I took Heather on a crazy 6 mile run to the Bountiful temple. There were a lot more hills than I was expecting, but we made it. Then Amy and I went and got pedicures which was so nice. Thanks Teresa!!! Loved it. After lunch we headed to Idaho. Luckily Joelle, my sister was with me to make the drive. We went to Pocatello to see my Grandma Roberts and then a quick stop in American Falls to say hi to Greg and Gwen and meet their new little baby Dallin. So cute! After a long day we finally made it to my parents house in DECLO, Idaho! We had a great time hanging out, shopping, playing games, walking the Oreo (the dog), boating, seeing all of the family, and just being together.

We always love going down on the Snake River to boat.




A trip to Idaho would not be complete without a trip out to the dairy.




No comments: