4th Stop- West Point
On Sunday we decided to stop by West Point and see our friends the DeLong's. They were here at University of Rochester with us for the 1st two years. We had a delicious brunch, enjoyed visiting, and the kids had a great time playing. Eric enjoyed getting a quick tour of West Point from Jack and then was able to show me a few things on our way out. It is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad that we took the time to stop.
On Sunday we decided to stop by West Point and see our friends the DeLong's. They were here at University of Rochester with us for the 1st two years. We had a delicious brunch, enjoyed visiting, and the kids had a great time playing. Eric enjoyed getting a quick tour of West Point from Jack and then was able to show me a few things on our way out. It is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad that we took the time to stop.
The view of the river. The picture doesn't even begin to show how beautiful it is. You have to see it in person and a little sunshine would help.
Proof that we had a great time.

10 comments:
I LOVE that last picture!!!
-Krista
holy blogging batman. My google reader was so full and it was all you! :) Looks like you had a great trip.
wow! what a fun trip guys! i didnt know you were doing that. good job braving the city with double strollers! trust me, i know how difficult that is. xoxo
Wow, I am impressed. I love how you don't let anything slow you down. Not even 4 kids 4 and under and 2 double strollers. Way to go!
Oh my goodness, looks like such a fun adventure! You guys are sooo brave! Really, that looks like a blast. I miss you!
FUN! FUN! FUN!
MOM
What a fun trip! NYC with two double strollers...that's a memory you'll look back on and laugh! I think it's so cool that you guys made this trip. Did Eric have fall break?
I LOVED all the updates frou you! It looks like a very memorable and very worth while family trip.
p.s. I also LOVE all the kids hats. Is James a little frog? SO CUTE!!!
That is such a classic picture!!!
That looks like a fun, fun, trip! how cool!!! I love amish country!!! Glad you guys had fun!!!
Post a Comment