Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan!

On Thursday, October 1st, our little Megan turned 2. I really can't believe it. She had a wonderful day. She loved saying, "It my birthday! I two!" After school we invited all of the kids to come and have cupcakes with Megan. She felt very special.

Here is Megan with her bouquet of balloons.


Blowing out the candles


Loving the cupcake (I think she had 3)


Megan loves to dress up and be a princess. Her grandma's gave her all of the accessories needed to be a princess. So cute!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

brandon said...

Happy Birthday Megan!

Dakin said...

Elizabeth would love to dress up with Megan. Wish we were still neighbors!

The Favorite said...

I love that cupcake idea! Happy Birthday Megan!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 2!!! Happy belated, Megan....we love you!

John and Caroline said...

It looks like a fun day! What a cute little pricess! Happy Birthday Megan!!