After Central Park we walked down 5th Avenue and stopped at FAO Schwartz (where Cameron saw batman), St. Patrick's Cathedral, and the American Girl Doll Store (Annie loved seeing all of the dolls. She is going to be Kirsten for Halloween). We saw Rockefeller Center from across the street, but were ready to head to dinner. We caught the metro from Grand Central Station and went to Little Italy for dinner and yummy dessert.
After dinner our last stop was Times Square. It was fun to see everything all lit up, buy our kids I love NY t-shirts, and hanging out in Toys-R-Us.
By this point all of our kids were exhausted except for Annie who was still going strong and loving the big city life.
We caught the 10pm train back to New Brunswick and declared it a very successful and enjoyable trip to NYC with 8 kids (5 and under), 6 adults, and 4 double strollers. Thank goodness for one super sweet baby James!:)
Thanks Christensen's and Bate's for a great time and a place to stay!

2 comments:
Yeah for such a FUN trip! Thanks to you :) I love that picture of Annie loving the big city- she's so dang cute.
You guys are AMAZING! I don't know that I would dare maneuver 2 double strollers around that area. But looks like it was a success. WAy to go!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment