Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Baby Blessing for James

We were able to bless James at our family reunion on Monday, August 17th. It was so nice to be in such a beautiful place with all of my family and then also Eric's parents and his brother Adam. Eric gave James a beautiful blessing. It was a very special day for our family.




James looked super cute in his crocheted outfit. I learned how to crochet last October and I decided a long time ago that it would be fun to make his blessing outfit. It took a lot of hours, but I think it turned out cute.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Traci M said...

I didn't realize you had only just learned how to crochet (well, almost a year ago). You do such good work! Your family is so cute!

Liz said...

i'm so impressed with the outfit, katie! you are getting really good. the pictures are adorable, too. we really miss you guys and being on the east coast together!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

How neat that you were able to bless him with all of the family. And that is sooooo cool that you made his blessing outfit!