Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st day of school

It is hard to believe that Annie is old enough to go to kindergarten.

Annie has been very excited for this day and had a very successful 1st day of kindergarten. She loved it! I am going to miss her so much every morning, but know that she is going to have a great time at school.


Cameron, Megan, Annie all ready to go with their backpacks.


Annie with her friends, Aliza and Eliza


Cameron had his first day of preschool. He is going to CP Rochester, the preschool that Annie went to and even has her teacher, Mrs. Lisa. Cameron will get to go on Tuesday and Wednesday each week and is very excited to get to go swimming.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dakin said...

Annie we're so excited for you to start school--you and Luke are growing up so much.

Lindsay said...

You should've kept the mohawk! I loved it, obviously. And I'm sure Annie is the cutest kindergartener around :)

amy stansel said...

gosh katie- didn't you just have a baby!??!?! you are looking great. your kids are too cute!