Last year at this time we did our 1st family 5k race. This year we decided to do the race again at Annie's preschool with a few changes.
Eric pushed Megan and Cameron in the 5k run.

and Annie and I ran the 1 mile race together.
Eric pushed Megan and Cameron in the 5k run.
and Annie and I ran the 1 mile race together.
I was so impressed with Annie, she ran most of the time and finished a mile in just under 13 minutes. Way to go girl!:)

12 comments:
Annie kills me. She is just so darn cute!!! And to top it all of she's the perfect kid, at least from what I see of her in primary. Sits still, knows the answer to every question...I just love her!
Wow! Way to go Annie!!! (and the rest of you, of course!) I can't believe how big Cameron is getting!!!
Wait, are you still able to run? Aren't you getting pretty pregnant by now???
I love all the pictures. Katie you aren't looking very pregnant and I'm impressed you can run still!!
WAY TO GO ANNIE (and Katie, and Eric :) You can almost run a mile faster than me! We will have to have a race when you come to visit us!
Very impressive. I can't believe that you can still run a mile and be so far along- wow. Great running Annie!
Way to go Annie! I knew a lot of girls in junior high who struggled to complete a mile under 15 minutes.
Wow wait to go! I look more pregnant than you and you are ahead of me!
Good job Annie! And pregnant mama too. Keep up that walking Katie! You are doing so great!
You guys are amazing!
You ran a mile! I'm suppose to do the 5k Freedom Run in Provo this year, but being 7 months pregnant, I hope I don't hurt myself. Way to go Katie! You are my inspiration. :)
Wow! You've got a lot of motivation to run while you are prego! Way to go!! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment