Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fishing with Grandpa

Annie and Cameron were so excited to get to go fishing with Grandpa Andersen. It didn't take very long to catch a couple of fish. It is very fun to have the Snake River just down from my parents house.





5 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like fun! My kids have never been fishing before, but for some reason i think they would love it!!

Liz said...

what a great trip, katie! i don't know about you, but it was hard for me to come back east after spending all that time with family! speaking of family, what are we doing for thanksgiving?

amy stansel said...

I love all of these pictures. my kids have been begging to go fishing - but I'm not really that knowledgeable about it.....i will take them someday though. And looking good katie. i love the water skiing pictures. I love how you do WHATEVER with your kids. You don't let them hold you back. I LOVE it. I wish we could be neighbors! you are so much fun!! hope you are well. love you.

Elizabeth said...

How fun! We did several fishing trips with grandpa this summer as well. There's nothing better!

Your boating pics looked like such a great time! What a great trip for your family!

Anonymous said...

You guys have been busy this summer! Looks like you had a ton of fun making memories with your family! Cute, cute!