Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me




While we were on vacation I celebrated my 27th birthday. I was spoiled by both sides of the family. I was with Eric's family on my actual birthday, August 10th. Teresa (Eric's mom) made a yummy salmon dinner and german chocolate cake. I was a very lucky girl!:) Then when I was up in Idaho my mom made homemade oreo ice cream. YUMMY! Thank you to everyone who made this a special day for me.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! It sounds like you guys had a great vacation. Let's chat soon so we can catch up. I don't have a voice right now, so give me a couple of days. :)

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday! I love being at home for Birthdays. Mom's always tend to spoil you more!

Amber Carter said...

Happy B-day!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Happy Belated B-day!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Belated B-day!