
Joelle won a trophy for being the top in the fitting and showing class for her age group. Then Joelle got a belt buckle because her heifer was the grand champion of all the holsteins at the show. Way to go Joelle!

Cowgirl Annie
Cowboy Cameron

We were in Idaho right during the Cassia County Fair. It is pretty big deal in the area. Annie and Cameron loved watching Joelle show her heifer and going to the rodeo.
3 comments:
I always loved the fair at Cassia County. I was just thinking how good the maple bars and fresh cooked corn on the cob at the fair sounded.
Looks like fun!!! Katie--where is your hat???
Oh what great pictures. we just did the county fair here only we didn't enter any cows - just pictures lucy painted and photographed. I also liked the wedding pictures. Funny about not knowing what to do without kids. I understand!!
Post a Comment