I flew with the kids to Salt Lake on August 6th and left them with Eric's parents while I flew down to Mesa to meet up with Eric to go to my brother Brandon's wedding. He got married on Friday, 08-08-08 in the Mesa Temple. It was so beautiful and we are so glad that we got to be there. Lindsay was a beautiful bride and Brandon was so happy. We wish them the best of luck in the years ahead!:)
We didn't really know what to do with ourselves without any kids. I guess take a picture!:)
2 comments:
How fun to leave all 3 kids behind. It is nice to leave them behind, yet always great to get back to them :)
Katie--
First of all, can i just tell you, you look GREAT!!! Anyway, how fun to have a little get away from the kids....and be at a brothers wedding!!!
Post a Comment