On Saturday we went to Stony Brook State Park with 4 other families. We hiked and saw 2 waterfalls, played on the playground, ate a picnic lunch, and swam in the natural swiming pool. It was a great summer outing.

Christensens, Highams, Stewarts, Christensens(us), and Rogers
Christensens, Highams, Stewarts, Christensens(us), and Rogers

7 comments:
What a fun place to visit!! I love the picture of you with your friends. I always feel like I get a lot of pictures of the kiddos, but not enough of my own friends!
what a fun weekend! looks like it was busy and fun!
What a fun trip! I love that you guys are always having outings like this. Looks like your 4th was a good one too!
What a beautiful family! I love your pigtails Katie!
The picture of your family is so picture perfect! You are so great and it looked like an amazing hike. I still can't believe how many people you "hosted" for the 4th. We'll see you soon!
That is so fun! Did you meet any members of the babysitters club in Stoneybrook?
you guys are always doing fun family outings!! I love it. looks like fun. cute pictures and looks like you had a fun 4th too!
Post a Comment